You can now use FPS to settle Government General Demand Note as well as the bills issued by the following government departments:
- Inland Revenue Department
- Lands Department (Government Rent and/or Premium Instalment)
- Rating and Valuation Department (Rates and/or Government Rent)
- Water Supplies Department
- Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (Student Finance Office – Student Loan Repayment)
Simply open the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and scan the QR code printed on your bill to settle payment instantly.
Say goodbye to long queues!
Scan QR code for instant transfers
Pay your bills anytime, anywhere
Skip the queues
How to pay government bills with FPS
Step 1: Select 'Pay with FPS' from the bottom left corner of your Mobile Banking log on screen.
Step 2: Scan the QR code printed on the government bill.
Step 3: Enter your Mobile Security Key password or use biometric authentication to verify your identify.
Step 4: Payment successful.
We'll send you confirmation by SMS and email.
Activate your Mobile Security Key or biometric authentication using our easy step-by-step guide.