Taking care of your health and well-being does not have to be hard. At HSBC Life, we work with your employer to support your health and medical needs.
As a member of HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan, you can review your medical insurance benefits, manage your claims, see tailored recommendations on how to improve your lifestyle, enjoy a full range of health and wellness exclusive offers, as well as book a video consultation with general practitioners (for selected medical plans), subject to relevant terms and conditions. All it takes is to log on to the HSBC Life Benefits+ app for access.
HSBC Life Benefits+ app
It is a one-stop health and wellness digital platform that helps you to improve your health with personalised lifestyle recommendations.
Key features of the app
Get insights into your lifestyle
- Complete an assessment to see how your personal lifestyle scores
- Track the improvements you make to your lifestyle
- Get tips and suggestions on how you can lead a healthier lifestyle
Consult with a doctor from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a convenient and cashless video consultation with a licensed general practitioner, subject to relevant terms and conditions
- Get your medicine delivered to your doorstep in Hong Kong about 4 hours after consultation, subject to relevant terms and conditions
Find doctors with ease
- Search for panel doctors and clinics easily (integrated with Google Maps)
- Use your eHealth card for a more seamless experience
Stay informed about your benefits
- See a summary of your benefit entitlements and coverage
- Review the current balance on Wellness amount and no. of available Outpatient visits
- Download policy documents and forms easily in the app
Submit and manage your claims
- Submit and track your claims online, and see your claims history at a glance
- Submit Outpatient claims within HKD4,000 through the app
Explore preferential offers
- Shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services at preferential prices
- Discover members-only discounts and special offers
You may also be interested in
Enjoy term life protection plus the option to add medical and accidental death coverage under one plan. Apply online and enjoy premium waiver now.
Tax Saving Plans
Double your protection with an HSBC deferred annuity plan and a VHIS Plan, together you can enjoy a potential tax savings of up to HKD68,000 – annually!
The above plans are life insurance plan underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited. Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life and early surrender loss.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
#The total sum insured of all the pending and in-force applications or policies issued under HSBC Life (International) Limited ('HSBC Life') for each life insured subject to the simplified underwriting requirements shall not exceed HKD7,000,000 (for life insured aged 50 or below) or HKD3,500,000 (for life insured aged 51 or above). Please note, age refers to the age you'll be on your next birthday. The death benefit equals to the sum insured less outstanding premiums (if any). HSBC Life reserves the right to accept or reject any applications for the plan based on the information provided by the life insured during their application.
The HSBC Life Benefits+ App (the "App") is provided by HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life"). The App is intended for download or use by persons in Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR only. The information and images on the smartphone screen displays of the website are for reference and illustration purposes only.
Preferential offers may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the App.
HSBC Life is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. HSBC Life is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries. Insurance products provided by HSBC Life are sold through The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ("HSBC") and only intended for sale in the Hong Kong SAR. Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life. For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the insurance product should be resolved between HSBC Life and you directly. For details and information about HSBC Life products, please visit the insurance-related pages on HSBC's website or visit our branch.
Please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the product factsheet for the detailed terms and conditions.
Issued by HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)